Welcome to our community happenings page! Here you will find news, events and special announcements within our community.
- Hi Neighbors! I'm looking for a trustworthy dog lover to walk my dog M-F around mid-day. Lola is a four year old, 25 pound, chihuahua/corgi mix who loves to get outside. Will pay $10.00 a day, please give me a call if you are interested :) Liz - 720-323-1089 (0 comments) Elizabeth McGuire | March 27, 2018(0 comments)
- I would like to say a Huge Thank You to Rocklin Ranch for the wonderful Thanksgiving feast last Saturday. Thank You Jesse and Nikki for putting it all together. It was absolutely amazing. (0 comments) Kari Duggins | November 25, 2015(0 comments)
- Hello, I would like to RSVP for the Thanksgiving Potluck and would like to bring candy yams. I am looking forward to meeting the other residents as this is my first Thanksgiving with Rocklin Ranch. Sincerely, Kari Duggins (0 comments) Kari Duggins | November 3, 2015(0 comments)
- Hello fellow Rocklin Ranch residents! I just wanted to let you know that my apartment will be all decorated for Halloween again this year. Over the last few years we had friendly neighborhood decorating contests. Who could be the most scary, the most funny, the most creative or even the most "better Homes and Gardens". I love Halloween and challenge you to show off your Halloween spirit. (1 comments) Brandie Parsons | September 24, 2015(1 comments)
- Two perfect condition old fashioned porcelain dolls free to a good home! (0 comments) Jessie Cauch | September 4, 2015(0 comments)